I’m going to be 100% open and up front with all of my readers and let them know that there is monetized content on my page due to Shareaholic Ads, which I may get commission from if you click on them and/or purchase from the ad. I write because I love to write, but getting paid to do something I love is a great perk, IMHO.
Melissa Rose is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Readers, by using this website, you are indicating your acceptance and agreement to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree and accept the following information, please refrain from using this website.
(1) Copyright & Trademark – This website and all the information it contains, including, but not limited to, articles, blog posts, designs, photographs, opinions and logos (“Protected Content”) are the property of The Word Lounge website and is protected from unauthorized use, copying, distribution and dissemination by Copyright law, trademark law, and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved. You may not use our Protected Content without MelissaRose’s (AKA “The Word Lounge”) written consent.
(3) Comments Policy – By posting or commenting on this blog, you agree to the policy below. Please keep all comments respectful, clean, and related to the content of the post. The World Lounge blog is a place for connecting and sharing information and I encourage questions, ideas, and opinions on posts as long as all comments are not offensive, inappropriate, defamatory, or hurtful. The Word Lounge reserves the right to remove any comments it believes to go against this policy.
(4) Permissions Policy –
What you can do:
- Printing – print posts/content off my site for non-commercial use (up to 10 copies only, please). You can do this as long as you include the following copyright notice: “© The Word Lounge All rights reserved. Originally published at www.thewordlounge.com” If you would like to use my posts or any content found on my website for commercial use, please contact me directly through the contact page.
- Re-posting – you can re-post a blog post as long as it is a summary of the blog post with a link back to the original post on The Word Lounge.
- Linking – you can link to the The Word Lounge website or any of my public posts. I always appreciate that!
What you cannot do:
- Re-post my content without linking back to the original post or providing credit to the “The Word Lounge” website. Especially not word for word.
- Alter, sell, or change any of the content from this website without first receiving written permission.
All logo and brand work done by Brian Coiro.
Article photography found at Pexels